Mat classes will continue online for the time being, with 3 spaces for anyone who wants to attend in person. As places are so limited please let me know well in advance the class, places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If more that 3 people want to attend we will rotate so that everyone gets the chance. Please bring your own mat to the class.
Also there is the chance to attend the studio in real life for free classes with our very soon to be qualified trainee teachers. These classes are free. Classes will be for 3 participants only, please contact Vanessa to sign up.
Online Private classes remain £40 for one hour. Click the buy now button to buy an online private class:
In order to provide a safe environment for everyone we are taking the following precautions:
• It is asked that clients arrive wearing the clothing they intend to wear for the session in order to limit areas requiring cleaning
• Clients bring their own water bottle as we will not provide water at this time
• Clients are asked not to arrive early for sessions to minimise cross over with other clients
• Entry to the building will be via Oxford Lane, the teacher will meet clients initially to show them this way in to the building.
• Where possible the teacher will remain 2 meters for the client, and wear a mask if she has to be closer
• Hand sanitiser will be available on entry to the studio
• Doors will be propped open to minimise touch points
• Clients with COVID-19 symptoms are asked not to attend
• Equipment will be sanitised after each client
• The studio will be fog sanitised at the end of each day
(with 3 in person places)
Please remember that if your income has been affected by Covid-19 you can pay what you can afford. Please get in touch.
PILATES & FELDENKRAIS 17 October - 19 December
The 9am Pilates class will use a 90cm foam roller, you can purchase one like this or similar, or pick one up from me at the studio.